If the guidance says it’s not advisable to do group classes they will be held virtually via Zoom or transferred to another date. In the event the trainer has to self isolate we will do out best to find a replacement trainer but we may have to transfer to another date if no one is available.
During group classes:
- Everyone will need to wear a mask unless exempt.
- There will be rules about the numbers per class.
- We will use hand sanitiser if we are touching a dog’s lead/harness.
- During playtime we ask that you do not touch others dogs.
- If you have come in to contact with someone with Covid 19 or have been diagnosed with Covid 19 then contact Albany Pet Services immediately.
- If you are in the high risk group or feel uncomfortable about being in a group then please contact us, there are other options available for training.
- Your name and number will be recorded and in the event of a Covid case you will be contacted
We can provide solo walks, walk and train services and one to one puppy training and one to one dog training by social distancing in open green spaces. We are also providing pet sitting and cat sitting and small animal sitting if you’re away. There are also virtual training services and telephone helplines available of course!
In the event the walker(s) have to self isolate we will do out best to find a replacement walker but we may have to transfer to another pet care date if no one is available. If you will not be home when you book pet care, please advise when you book.
In addition to the current health and safety precautions we will be:
- Using hand sanitiser and soap – stopping to use available water facilities in between jobs.
- Using our own leads
- Do the handover of the pet in an outdoor space. To make sure they are safe please leave their lead on unless the area is gated/fenced in.
- Wear masks if we enter your property.
If my colleagues or myself or any of my/their family have coronavirus, have any symptoms and/or are in the high risk category below then they won’t be doing pet care assignments.
- cancer patients
- those that are pregnant
- those that have cystic fibrosis or asthma
- solid organ transplant recipients
- those that have heart disease
If you as our client, or any of your family members have symptoms including a persistent cough and fever or have been diagnosed or have been in contact with someone who has COVID highlighted by Track and Trace, please contact Albany Pet Services.
For new clients all of the above criteria will remain and in terms of the initial consultation this will be done via video software and all paperwork will be sent via Docusign. You will receive a link to the pet sitting portal where you can update all your pets details.
Obviously, the announcement and guidance may be subject to change and we will respond as necessary.
Should you have any further concerns and for up to date information, please visit:
As always please feel free to call me on 07537807070 or contact me via email@example.com if you have any questions about anything.
If you or any of your family are unwell, we’re sending you our best wishes and thinking of you.
Your pets never fail to put a smile on our faces.