Are you a vet, groomer or pet care professional? Would you find live or prerecorded workshops, worksheets and plans helpful for your clients and colleagues?
We can provide workshops on:
- Making your clinic or workspace more cat friendly whether that be a vet’s or groomers.
- An introduction to dog and cat body language.
- Teaching children how to be safe around dogs.
- Introduction cats and dogs for the first time.
- Pet loss – which is often a type of disenfranchised grief.
- How animals and pets learn – introducing a guide to operant and classical conditioning.
- Common behavioural problems in pets and how to prevent them.
- Information about different breeds and traits and health and behaviour considerations.
Contact Lisa to find out more.
We provide educational talks to schools, brownie groups and colleges too
Thanks for taking the time to come into Oaklands, the feedback I have had was brilliant from all of my colleagues and students. We will definitely keep in contact for future events / workshops.