Aside from finances and time considerations, there are many things to consider before welcoming a pet in to your heart and home. Many pets sadly up in a rescue centre not because they are naughty pets but because not enough research has been done about the breed and it’s not a suitable fit for a person’s lifestyle. Sadly people can be mislead too.
Prevention is always better than cure.
We can give guidance and help you gain clarity on
- What pet may be suitable for you
- Questions to ask before welcoming a pet home
- Breed consideration
- What you would like to gain from having a pet
We’re here to provide guidance and support on choosing the right pet for you and your family
- 1 hour advice session
- Questionnaire including a home and lifestyle audit
- Written guides
- Breed suggestions
- Information about an animals ethology and why they do what they do
- You can contact Lisa for support when you are speaking to a rescue centre or breeder
Testimonials coming soon