Puppy and dog advice sessions
Some dog and puppy behaviours that are viewed as problematic can often be amended by making some environmental changes. It’s also imperative that our dog is understood and we can provide guidance on their natural behaviours.
Prevention is always better than cure. Our advice sessions can help to boost a puppy’s emotional resilience and prevent problem behaviours from happening later on.
We can give guidance on
- Equipment and toys to purchase (there’s a lot of products on the market that a dog will egnore!)
- Weight management
- Avoiding begging and over vocalisation
- How to introduce puzzle feeders
- Socialising and habituating your dog to our human orientated world
- Car travel
- Crate training
We’re here to provide a learning environment where you can ask questions and set your pet up for success
- 2 hour advice session
- Initial consultation 1 hour
- Written worksheets and guides
- Skype, Microsoft Teams or Video conference or home visit (dependent on Covid restrictions)
- Flexible times available
- You can contact Lisa between sessions for support and help and monitor progress
- Explanation report of dog ethology and your dogs behaviour
Why choose Lisa?
- Studying a Postgraduate Professional Development Programme with the University of Edinburgh Royal Vet College in Clinical Animal Behaviour