We’re here to support you with behavioural challenges you and your dog are experiencing including excessive chewing, barking, stereotypes (compulsive behaviour), auditory fears including fireworks, house training challenges and separation related issues.
We offer support, guidance and a plan.
- An initial 1 hour call to go talk through the challenges you’re facing
- A follow up report with steps for you to implement straight away
- Availability to contact Lisa between 8- 6pm Monday – Friday and Sunday’s for support and guidance
- You can share videos with Lisa and receive feedback to make sure you’re on the right track
Why choose Lisa?
- Association member
- Ongoing Postgraduate Professional Development Programme in Clinical Animal Behaviour, University of Edinburgh Royal (Dick) School of Veterinary Studies
- Diploma in Canine Coaching
5 hours of support and ongoing contact between sessions – £450
Further one off sessions can be booked for £85 per hour
We will ask you to fill in a pre questionnaire before you start so we can see if our service is suitable for what your pet needs. Please note that some behavioural challenges can be due to underlying pain – a vet check will need to be completed.
“Your guidance has proved invaluable. The tips have really helped her enjoy her walks again.”