It can be really upsetting when our cat behaves in a way that is out of sorts and worrying. We’re here to support you and discover why your cat is behaving in this way – there may be a combination of reasons.
We’re here to support you
- Initial consultation to discuss the behaviour challenge (2 hours)
- Written behaviour modification plan
- Skype, Microsoft Teams or Video conference or home visit (dependent on Covid restrictions)
- Flexible times available
- You can contact Lisa between sessions for support and help and monitor progress
- Explanation report of cat ethology and your cats behaviour
Why choose Lisa?
- Completed courses with Cats Protection
- Completed International Cat Care’s ‘Getting to know your cat’ course
- Studying a Postgraduate Professional Development Programme with the University of Edinburgh Royal Vet College in Clinical Animal Behaviour
Steps prior to the consultation
Cats are masters at hiding pain therefore it’s imperative that they are seen by a vet first to rule out any medical diagnosis that a behaviour plan could not help with.
If your cat is not exhibiting behavioural challenges but you would like some behavioural advice then please look at our cat and kitten advice sessions. A vet check is not needed for this but we may have to speak to your vet to make sure any occupational guidance we provide doesn’t affect any prior medical challenges.
Testimonials coming soon