Dog Wedding Chaperone
We know your dog is one of the most important members of your family. It’s understandable you would like to make them a part of your big day. We can provide day care at the wedding to make sure they are comfortable and happy while you can enjoy time with your family and friends meaning less stress and worry for you.
We are trained in pet first aid
Lisa wrote a blog about safety considerations for your dog on your big day. You can read it here.
Your dog is a member of your family
What’s included – dog wedding chaperone
- Initial consultation
- Collect pet and safely transport to wedding venue(s)
- A walk prior to wedding commencing and after
- We can arrive at the wedding venue 30 minutes prior to start time
- Chaperone your pet and carry out all duties as discussed
- Coordinate with photographer and assist with two wedding photo shoots (ceremony and reception)
- Supervise and attend to the comfort requirements of your pet
- Safely transport your pet home or to your chosen pet lodgings when all duties complete.
- Ensure all needs are met
Why choose us?
- Non – livered vehicles
- Trained in dog body language
- Experienced key holders and in operating security alarms
- Convenient online booking system available
- Insured and DBS verified
- Time saving and stress relieving as we transport your pet
- Available 365 days a year and often at short notice
Prices from £150
Travel: Homes outside a 5 mile radius of St Albans will be charged £1 per mile each way
The following days are charged at double rate: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday.
Christmas Eve and New Years Eve are charged time and a half. All other bank holidays incur a £10 supplement.
Testimonial coming soon!