Is your dog jumping up, begging at the table or counter surfing? These can be common training challenges. Dog’s do what work for them so we need to teach them to do something else.
We understand that training can be hard to incorporate it in to your life. We can provide you with a complimentary coaching plan so you can incorporate training into your day to day life to meet you and your canine companion’s coaching goals.
- How to worksheets
- 2 x 60 minute one to one sessions
- Discussions about the situations your dog pulls on the lead in particular
- A FREE coaching plan worth £20
Why choose Lisa?
- Canine coaching diploma
- Supportive coaching – we’ve been there and know what you’re going through
- Experienced dog care professional
- Professional dog walking diploma
- Professional and experienced canine carers and trainers
- Members of the the Animal Building Blocks Academy
- We use only kind, modern and scientifically proven methods
Please contact Lisa email@example.com. to be added to the waiting list. The group class will either be held on the weekend or evening.
£50 for 2 x 1 hour group sessions
They will be held outside in an enclosed field – the Pet Playground in St Albans where social distancing is maintained.
Fancy trying and finding out more before you commit?
Why not book in for a 30 minute online session with us? Contact Lisa to arrange it firstname.lastname@example.org
We’d be delighted to meet you and your dog virtually and discuss your needs.