Our solo or one to one professional dog walking service in St Albans can be tailored to meet your dog’s needs and requirements and preferences. We can visit a spot in the Hertfordshire countryside and wander round with your dog allowing them to explore and sniffing out rabbit holes.
Does your dog bark or lunge at other dogs and display signs that they’re nervous and uncomfortable? They will a dog walker who is calm, patient, understanding and trained in canine body language.
Is your dog elderly and do they prefer pottering around on a walk rather than having a high impact group walk where the younger dogs are more boisterous and over bearing?
Or is your dog and puppy nervous and you would like calm, well managed introductions to other dogs while they settle in and socialise and habituate to their new surroundings?
This is where our solo and one to one dog walking service can help.
Customers tell us that our solo dog walking service is more personal than group walkers they’ve used in the past as we can devote the time attention and care your dog deserves. They say their dog comes back relaxed, sleepy and happy!
We do solo dog walking, as we believe it’s the securest way of ensuring your dog’s well being on walks. It’s also personable and fun!
- We provide personalised dog walking services – let us know what your dog needs
- Updates about your dog’s walk including text reports or hand written reports
- Photo’s and video’s of course!
- Reinforcing training
- Cleaning muddy paws
- Collecting your dog and dropping them back home
- Replenishing water bowls and providing water after the walk and during if required
- Solo walks in local green spots
- Toys to play with
- Re-enforcing of cue’s on your request
Why choose us?
- Non – livered vehicles – we don’t advertise that we’re picking up and transporting your dog
- Walks in quieter areas if that’s what you and your dog prefer
- First aid kit carried on board
- Experienced key holders and in operating security alarms
- Convenient online booking system available via the pet portal
- Insured and DBS verified
- We will provide you with an honest report of your dog’s walk
£18 per 1 hour walk Monday – Friday
£21 per 1 hour walk Saturday – Sunday
£26.50 per 1 hour walk for 2 dogs from the same household – Monday – Friday
£29 per 1 hour walk for 2 dogs from the same household – Saturday – Sunday
We do solo dog walking, as we believe it’s the securest way of ensuring your dog’s well being on walks.
Do you work for the NHS or are you an older retired person? If so there is 10 % off services for you. If you are finding it difficult to shop during this time we can go to the shops and purchase a basket full of shopping to you and drop it off to your door as a complementary service.
Travel: Homes outside a 5 mile radius of St Albans will be charged £1 per mile each way
The following days are charged at double rate: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday,Easter Sunday and Easter Monday.
Christmas Eve and New Years Eve are charged time and a half. All other bank holidays incur a £10 supplement.