Does your dog show reactivity signs and bark or lunge at other dogs and display signs that they’re nervous and uncomfortable around them? They will need a dog dog walker who is calm, patient, understanding and trained in canine body language, as well as professional and focussed. Would you like a dog walker who understands the importance of using management techniques to lower stress outside of your dog’s training to reduce set back’s while they are showing reactivity? We can visit a spot in the Hertfordshire countryside and wander round with your dog allowing them to explore and sniff important locations such as rabbit holes and watch triggers from a safe distance so they feel secure and not overwhelmed.
This is the benefit of a solo walk – the focus can be solely on your dog – there is no multi-tasking that is associated with pack walks. With pack walks other dog’s in the park may illicit attention from other dogs in the park meaning that they come and see your dog which your dog may not be comfortable with.
Our solo or one to one professional dog walking service in St Albans can be tailored to meet your dog’s needs and requirements and preferences and customers tell us that our solo dog walking service is more personal than group walkers they’ve used in the past as we can devote the time attention and care your dog deserves.
We do solo dog walking, as we believe it’s the securest way of ensuring your dog’s well being on walks. It’s also personable and fun!
- We provide personalised dog walking services – let us know what your dog needs
- Updates about your dog’s walk including text reports or hand written reports
- Photo’s and video’s of course!
- Reinforcing training
- Cleaning muddy paws
- Collecting your dog and dropping them back home
- Replenishing water bowls and providing water on walks
- Solo walks in local green spots
- Toys to play with
- Re-enforcing of cue’s on your request
Why choose us?
- Non – livered vehicles – we don’t advertise that we’re picking up and transporting your dog
- Walks in quieter areas if that’s what you and your dog prefer
- First aid kit carried on board
- Experienced key holders and in operating security alarms
- Convenient online booking system available via the pet portal
- Insured and DBS verified
- We will provide you with an honest report of your dog’s walk
Elderly dogs, dog’s recovering from an operation and young puppies may need shorter walks:
£15 per 30 minute walk Monday – Friday
£18 per 30 minute walk Saturday – Sunday
£18 per 1 hour walk Monday – Friday
£21 per 1 hour walk Saturday – Sunday
£26.50 per 1 hour walk for 2 dogs from the same household – Monday – Friday
£29 per 1 hour walk for 2 dogs from the same household – Saturday – Sunday
If you would like your dog to be walked more than 4 days a week there is a discount. Please get in touch with Lisa to discuss this.
We do solo dog walking, as we believe it’s the securest way of ensuring your dog’s well being on walks.
Do you work for the NHS or are you an older retired person? If so there is 10 % off services for you.
Travel: Homes outside a 5 mile radius of St Albans will be charged £1 per mile each way
The following days are charged at double rate: August Bank Holiday, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday.
Christmas Eve and New Years Eve are charged time and a half. All other bank holidays incur a £10 supplement.