Pulling on the Lead – Group Walking Solutions
Is your dog pulling on their leash when you’re walking? Is your dog pulling and lunging to get to other dogs when you walk down the street? Are they hurting their neck when they pull and hurting you too? We understand how stressful this can be and we provide a dog training solution to overcome this.
It can be painful, dangerous and embarrassing when your dog pulls on the lead. Get in touch and we can teach you solutions to stop your dog from pulling on the lead. We will guide you how to teach your dog that pulling you down the street won’t get them where they want to go more quickly. Loose lead walking is an important life skill to master and the skills learnt include impulse control which can be relevant for a host of other training solutions such as recall.
We understand that training can be hard to incorporate it in to your life. We can provide you with a complimentary coaching plan so you can incorporate training into your day to day life to meet you and your canine companion’s coaching goals. We will ask you what/who your dog pulls towards in the initial questionnaire.
We set up our loose lead walking programme as we know it can be painful and dangerous for you and your dog if they’re pulling on the lead. It doesn’t have to be like this!
- How to worksheets
- Small group training sessions
- 2 x 60 minute one to one sessions
- Discussions about the situations your dog pulls on the lead in particular
- A FREE coaching plan worth £20
Why choose Lisa?
- Canine coaching diploma
- Supportive coaching – we’ve been there and know what you’re going through
- Experienced dog care professional
- Professional dog walking diploma
- Professional and experienced canine carers and trainers
- Members of the Pet Professional Guild and Animal Building Blocks Academy
- We use only kind, modern and scientifically proven methods
Please contact Lisa firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to the waiting list. The group class will either be held on the weekend or evening.
£50 for 2 x 1 hour group sessions
They will be held outside in an enclosed field – the Pet Playground in St Albans where social distancing is maintained.
Fancy trying and finding out more before you commit?
Why not book in for a 30 minute online session with us? Contact Lisa to arrange it email@example.com
We’d be delighted to meet you and your dog virtually and discuss your needs.