Pulling on the Lead – Group Walking Solutions
Is your dog pulling on their leash when you’re walking? Is your dog pulling and lunging to get to other dogs when you walk down the street? Are they hurting their neck when they pull and hurting you too? We understand how stressful this can be and we provide a dog training solution to overcome this.
It can be painful, dangerous and embarrassing when your dog pulls on the lead. Get in touch and we can teach you solutions to stop your dog from pulling on the lead. We will guide you how to teach your dog that pulling you down the street won’t get them where they want to go more quickly. Loose lead walking is an important life skill to master and the skills learnt include impulse control which can be relevant for a host of other training solutions such as recall.
We understand that training can be hard to incorporate it in to your life. We can provide you with a complimentary coaching plan so you can incorporate training into your day to day life to meet you and your canine companion’s coaching goals. We will ask you what/who your dog pulls towards in the initial questionnaire.
We set up our loose lead walking programme as we know it can be painful and dangerous for you and your dog if they’re pulling on the lead. It doesn’t have to be like this!
- How to worksheets
- Small group training sessions via zoom
- 2 x 60 minute one to one sessions
- Discussions about the situations your dog pulls on the lead in particular
- A FREE coaching plan worth £20
Why choose Lisa?
- Canine coaching diploma
- Supportive coaching – we’ve been there and know what you’re going through
- Experienced dog care professional
- Professional dog walking diploma
- Professional and experienced canine carers and trainers
- Members of the Pet Professional Guild and Animal Building Blocks Academy
- We use only kind, modern and scientifically proven methods
£50 or 2 x 60 minute group sessions lasting 120 minutes.
Sunday 31st May 3-4pm
Sunday 7th June 3-4pm