1 – on – 1 Loose Lead Walking Training
Puppies and dogs can understandably get really excited when they are out for walks with lots of fun things going on around them that they will be keen to explore. We need to teach them just like children that pulling us down the street wont get them where they want to go! Dogs pull on the lead because they’ve learnt that it work, other dogs can be very exciting and they want to say hello to them, it gets them where they want to go more quickly! Loose lead walking is an important life skill to master as it teaches your dog self control – it hurts your arm when your dog pulls! If you’re walking down the street and your dog is pulling you it’s pretty embarrassing and comic like when your tipping on your heels to get them to stop and dangerous for you both in icy weather. Learn how to stop the pulling.
- How to sheets
- 60 minute one to one session
- A about the situations your dog pulls on the lead in particular
Why choose us?
- Trained in canine body language
- Completed a course in loose lead walking
- Supportive coaching – we’ve been there and know what you’re going through – as dog walkers we understand that pulling on the lead is a common challenge
- Experienced dog care professional
- Professional dog walking diploma
£80 for a one to one session lasting 60 minutes.
Travel: Homes outside a 5 mile radius of St Albans will be charged £1 per mile each way.