1 – on – 1 Loose Lead Walking Training
Is your dog pulling you everywhere when you walk down the street? Are they hurting you and themselves? Are they easily distracted?
If so get in touch and we can teach you how to train your dog to walk nicely on the lead. We need to teach them that pulling us down the street wont get them where they want to go. Dogs pull on the lead because they’ve learnt that it work, other dogs can be very exciting and they want to say hello to them, it gets them where they want to go more quickly! Loose lead walking is an important life skill to master as it teaches your dog self control.
- How to worksheets
- 2 x 60 minute one to one session via Skype, Watsapp, Facetime or Zoom
- Discussions about the situations your dog pulls on the lead in particular
Why choose us?
- Trained in canine body language
- Completed a course in loose lead walking
- Supportive coaching – we’ve been there and know what you’re going through – as dog walkers we understand that pulling on the lead is a common challenge
- Experienced dog care professional
- Professional dog walking diploma
£39 for 2 x one to one session lasting 120 minutes.