March 2020 update: We’re not currently running group puppy classes at Battlers Green Veterinary Centre, Radlett, on Sunday afternoons 11am-12pm.. but are still here for you online via Skype, Zoom, Watsapp or Facetime!
You’ve welcomed a new puppy into your heart and home.. congratulations! There’s lots of things your puppy will need to learn to keep safe and learn how to behave in our big wide world! Sign up for our 5 week course at
Our puppy classes are fun, informative and a fantastic investment!
You will learn imperative life skills such as:
- The drop cue
- Leave it cue (there’s a lot of rubbish that people leave around)
- Settle (teach your dog to relax and be calm while you’re working or in a coffee shop)
- Loose lead walking
- Canine body language
- Socialisation and habituation
- Worksheets and helpful handout’s
- How to guides
- One to one bespoke and personalised support for you and your puppy
- A call before the sessions begins if you have any questions
- 5 x 1 hour visits via Skype, Facetime, Watsapp or Zoom guiding you on how to implement each training session with your puppy
Why choose us?
- Canine coaching diploma
- Members of the pet professional guild
- Positive reward based methods rooted in science
- Continued professional development
- Lots of information to help you understand your dog and why they do what they do
- Access to videos
- Supportive coaching
- Trained in pet first aid
- Experienced dog care professional
- Professional dog walking diploma
Price: £99 for a block of 5 x 1 hour virtual sessions.
Thank you for your help with our puppy. We’ve started to implement the steps and it’s really helped already!