Does your dog have selective hearing? Are they easily distracted? It can be stressful and embarrassing and dangerous when your dog doesn’t come back when called. Recall is such an important life skill to master! Perhaps there’s a busy main road and your dog is heading for it – you need to call them back safely to you. Perhaps there’s a dog that’s not comfortable around other dogs and you need to call your dog away or quite simply perhaps you need to get home after your walk and you’d like your dog to listen to you and come when called. We can help you to teach your dog to race back when called.
- How to worksheets
- 2 x 60 minute one to one sessions via Skype, Watsapp, Facetime or Zoom
- Getting behind the reason your dog doesn’t come back when called
Why choose us?
- Completed a recall course
- Supportive coaching – we’ve been there and know what you’re going through – as dog walkers we understand the importance of recall and that it can be stressful and scary when you’re dog doesn’t come back when called!
- Trained in pet first aid
- Experienced dog care professional
- Professional dog walking diploma
£39 for 2 x one to one sessions lasting 120 minutes.