Pet Sitting & House Sitting
We can help take care of your pet if they’re recently recovering from an operation and you’re going back to work, if you’re away on holiday, if you have been called away due to a family emergency or simply if you’re out for the evening. Perhaps your pet is recovering or suffering from separation anxiety or shows distress when left alone – our pet sitting service will help care for your pets.
We will ask you to fill out a home consultation form which has information about your pet’s routine such as feeding times and amounts, medication requirements, bedtime routines and also your home requirements such as watering of plants, taking in parcels and days to take out waste and recycling.
Our house and pet sitting service provides peace of mind that your house is secure in your absence too. We have experience of looking after multi – pet households in St Albans. Feedback from clients is that their pet is happier in their home environment. We believe it’s a much more comfortable and stress free alternative to the different sights of other animals and people, and the sounds and smells of a kennel or a cattery visit or dog boarding service. We provide a personalised service and follow your pet’s routine while you’re away – a nice chew before bed and making sure they’re wrapped up in a blanket while their snoozing on the sofa – please just let us know what you do for your pet and we will follow suit! We will send you updates and photos and videos of your pet while you’re away, or call you to let you know how they are.
Our house and pet sitters:
- Walk and care for your pet
- Turn lights on and off
- Take phone messages (with your consent) and contact you if required
- Collect post and deal with deliveries
- Water indoor plants and outdoor plants as well as your vegetable garden
- Keep your home tidy as you left it
- Deal with any issues in the property such as burst pipes calmly and efficiently
- Take out rubbish and recycling
- Set house alarms and ensure all your usual safety procedures are adhered to
Your keys are kept separate from your address details to comply with the data protection act and are placed in a locked device.
We don’t wear uniforms or drive in marked cars so the fact you’re away from home is not advertised.
We’re often available at short notice and on bank holidays.
Free home security service
- Cleaning and grooming of pets (dependent on pet)
- 1 x 1 hour walk or 2 x 30 minute walks depending on what is suitable for your dog(s)
- Basic household tasks such as answering the telephone, opening and shutting blinds and curtains, taking in post and deliveries, and taking out waste and recycling
- Watering plants and your vegetable garden
- Accepting deliveries
- Free home security service
- Maintaining your pets routine
- Feeding and replenishing water
Why choose us?
- A home environment – you can’t beat it!
- Far more comfortable than kennels or a cattery
- Walks in quieter areas if that’s what you and your dog prefer
- Dog walking diploma and trained in pet first aid
- Experienced key holders and in operating security alarms
- Convenient online booking system available
- Handle household emergencies such as a burst pipe
- Set house alarms and ensure all security measures are adhered too
- Insured and DBS verified
Pet Sitting – Hourly for one pet: £15 per hour. There is a discount if over a certain number of hours.
Pet & House Sitting overnight – 12 hour period for one pet from 7pm – until 7am, £50
Pet & House Sitting overnight – 24 hour period for one pet: £60
If you have more than one pet please contact us for a quote: email@example.com
Travel: Homes outside a 5 mile radius of St Albans will be charged £1 per mile each way
The following days are charged at double rate: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday.
Christmas Eve and New Years Eve are charged time and a half. All other bank holidays incur a £20 supplement.
We trust you implicitly. You provided a fantastic service as always. It’s great to know you look after our dog and the house so beautifully.