Pet Sitting & House Sitting
Is your pet recently recovering from an operation and you’re going back to work or are you planning an enjoyable evening out? Does your pet show separation related disorders when left alone? If so our hourly pet sitting service can help care for your pets.
Are you going away on holiday or have you been called away in an emergency? Our house and pet sitting service involves the pet sitter staying in your home and caring for your pet overnight. Our house and pet sitting service provides peace of mind that your house is secure in your absence too. Feedback from clients is that their pet is happier in their home environment. We believe it’s a much more comfortable and stress free alternative to the different sights of other animals and people, and the sounds and smells of a kennel or a cattery visit or dog boarding service. We provide a personalised service and follow your pet’s routine while you’re away – a nice chew before bed and making sure they’re wrapped up in a blanket while their snoozing on the sofa – please just let us know what you do for your pet and we will follow suit! We will send you updates and photos and videos of your pet while you’re away, or call you to let you know how they are.
Your keys are kept separate from your address details to comply with the data protection act and are placed in a locked device.
We don’t wear uniforms or drive in marked cars so the fact you’re away from home is not advertised.
We’re often available at short notice, late night and on bank holidays.
Free home security service
- Cleaning and grooming of pets (dependent on pet)
- 1 x 1 hour walk or 2 x 30 minute walks depending on what is suitable for your dog(s)
- Basic household tasks such as answering the telephone, opening and shutting blinds and curtains, taking in post and deliveries, and taking out waste and recycling
- Watering plants and your vegetable garden
- Accepting deliveries
- Free home security service
- Maintaining your pets routine
- Feeding and replenishing water
Why choose us?
- Your pet will stay in their familiar home environment and their routine will be maintained
- Your pet isn’t put through stress of travel and doesn’t have to experience the sights, smells and noises of other pets
- You don’t have to collect your pet when you return – they’ll be at home waiting for you!
- Experienced key holders and in operating security alarms
- Convenient online booking system available
- We will handle household emergencies such as a burst pipe
- Set house alarms and ensure all security measures are adhered too
- Insured and DBS verified
Pet Sitting – Hourly for one pet: £16 per hour. There is a discount if over a certain number of hours.
Pet & House Sitting overnight – 12 hour period for one pet from 7pm – until 7am, £50
Pet & House Sitting overnight – 24 hour period for one pet: £60
If you have more than one pet please contact us for a quote: email@example.com
Travel: Homes outside a 5 mile radius of St Albans will be charged £1 per mile each way
The following days are charged at double rate: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday, Easter Sunday and Easter Monday.
Christmas Eve and New Years Eve are charged time and a half. All other bank holidays incur a £20 supplement.
We trust you implicitly. You provided a fantastic service as always. It’s great to know you look after our dog and the house so beautifully.