The first few weeks of a puppy’s life are formative. Puppies cannot be left alone for too long or they may experience separation related challenges. Our puppy care visits are for puppy’s up to one years old. Any experiences a puppy has outside of your care should be carefully managed up to the age of 6 months. Puppies are socialisation sponges and any experiences they have (good or bad) can leave a lasting impression on them and create fear in later life. It’s imperative they are cared for with consideration and not overwhelmed by other dogs that play too roughly. We can visit your puppy at their home and be there to care for them while you’re out. We can replenish their food and water bowl, play games with them and reinforce desired behaviour with treats/kibble – after all what gets rewarded gets repeated! Puppies can be nippy, playful, bundles of energy and while we stay with them we will play lots of games. We can take your puppy out for toilet breaks in the garden to ensure their toilet training doesn’t go awry.
The first few formative weeks of a puppy’s life are critical.
- Replenishing food and water bowls
- Playtime and games appropriate to their age and breed
- Reinforcing cues and desired behaviour with treats/their food
- Cleaning up any accidents
- Taking out for toilet breaks
- A short walk if this is suitable and they’ve had all their vaccinations
Why choose us:
- Non – livered vehicles – we don’t advertise that your dog is home alone
- Walks in quieter areas if that’s what you and your dog prefer
- First aid kit carried on board our vehicle
- Experienced key holders and in operating security alarms
- We will contact you and send you photos and video’s
- Convenient online booking system available
£16 per hour visit.
Travel: Homes outside a 5 mile radius of St Albans will be charged £1 per mile each way
The following days are charged at double rate: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday,Easter Sunday and Easter Monday.
Christmas Eve and New Years Eve are charged time and a half. All other bank holidays incur a £10 supplement.
Lisa has been waking my puppy Lola for several weeks now and I can’t rate her highly enough. She is genuine kind, gentle and very knowledgable and Lola adores her . She walks her on a 1:1 basis and I completely trust her at my home and with my dog.