The first few weeks of a puppy’s life are formative. We can be there to care for your puppy (plenty of belly rubs included!), replenish their food and water bowl, play games with them and reinforce desired behaviour with treats/kibble – after all what gets rewarded gets repeated! Puppies can be nippy, playful, bundles of energy and while we stay with them we will play lots of fun games. We can take your puppy out for toilet breaks in the garden.
Once your puppy has had all it’s vaccinations you can also book up walks where I can take them in to the big wide world exploring and experiencing different environments. During this time they can socialise with other dogs with close supervision and habituated to sounds such as traffic & loud noises, people and even black bags – which I’ve found many puppies to be very surprised by! We will only walk your puppy off lead with your permission.
The first few formative weeks of a puppy’s life are critical.
- Replenishing food and water bowls
- Playtime and games appropriate to their age
- Reinforcing cues and desired behaviour with treats/their food
- Cleaning up any accidents
- Taking out for toilet breaks
- A short walk if this is suitable and they’ve had all their vaccinations
Why choose us:
- Non – livered vehicles – we don’t advertise that your dog is home alone
- Walks in quieter areas if that’s what you and your dog prefer
- First aid kit carried on board our vehicle
- Experienced key holders and in operating security alarms
- Convenient online booking system available
£11 per 30 minute visit.
£15 per hour visit.
Travel: Homes outside a 5 mile radius of St Albans will be charged £1 per mile each way
The following days are charged at double rate: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday,Easter Sunday and Easter Monday.
Christmas Eve and New Years Eve are charged time and a half. All other bank holidays incur a £10 supplement.
Lisa has been waking my puppy Lola for several weeks now and I can’t rate her highly enough. She is genuine kind, gentle and very knowledgable and Lola adores her . She walks her on a 1:1 basis and I completely trust her at my home and with my dog.