Recall Solutions – coming back when called
Is your dog easily distracted? Do they not listen to you? It can be stressful and dangerous when your dog doesn’t come back when called. Recall is such an important life skill to master! Perhaps there’s a busy main road and your dog is heading for it – you need to call them back safely to you. Perhaps there’s a dog that’s not comfortable around other dogs and you need to call your dog away or quite simply perhaps you need to get home after your walk and you’d like your dog to listen to you and come when called. We can help you to teach your dog to race back when called. We understand that training is something that takes continual practice and it can be hard to incorporate it in to your life. We can provide you with a complimentary coaching plan so you can incorporate training into your day to day life and meet you and your canine companion’s coaching goals.
Having a dog that doesn’t come back when called can be dangerous and stressful. There may be a road close by or a dog on a lead.
- How to worksheets
- 2 x 60 minute one to one sessions via Skype or Zoom
- Getting behind the reason your dog doesn’t come back when called
- FREE coaching plan to help you implement your training worth £20
Why choose Lisa?
- Canine coaching diploma
- Worksheets and articles provided
- Supportive coaching – we’ve been there and know what you’re going through – as dog professionals we understand the importance of recall and that it can be stressful and scary when you’re dog doesn’t come back when called!
- Trained in pet first aid
- Experienced dog care professional
£50 for 2 x 60 minute group sessions lasting 120 minutes.
BONUS coaching plan worth £20 so you can reach your training goals.
Sunday 31st May 3-4pm
Sunday 7th June 3-4pm
We will ask you to fill in a pre questionnaire before you start so we can see if our online recall programme is suitable for you and your dog.