Small Animal Sitting
We know smaller pets often have lots of character too! We know how important it is to provide them with daily contact to keep them happy and content. We can come and visit them while you’re away and clean out their hutches or dens and provide company. We can give them exercise outside their pen in an enclosed area .We can replace log’s for your guinea pig to gnaw on, place vitamin c tablets in their water for them, replace your rabbits hay and top up their supply of green vegetables, hide food around your rat’s den for them to find, replace cardboard tubes that your hamster runs through, and offer your chinchilla a daily dust bath to enjoy.
- Wash food and water bowls
- Fuss and attention
- Replenish food and water
- Clean out cages and hutches
- Provide house care services including watering plants, opening blinds, taking out recycling and waste bins, picking up post and turning lights on and off.
- Feeding your other pets such as fish
Why choose us?
- Using a small animal sitting service rather than a pet boarding service means that your pet doesn’t have to travel in the car to a different environment and it means you don’t have to travel to collect your pet when you return home.
- Our visits are 20 minutes long meaning we have time to provide company and playtime for your pet not simply cleaning out their cage and changing their food and water bowls.
£12 per visit per day
£23 for 2 visits per day
Travel: Homes outside a 5 mile radius of St Albans will be charged £1 per mile each way
The following days are charged at double rate: Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Day, Good Friday,Easter Sunday and Easter Monday.
Christmas Eve and New Years Eve are charged time and a half. All other bank holidays incur a £10 supplement.
Lisa did a great job of looking after my cheeky pet bunny whilst I was away. She sent me some lovely messages and pictures of him running and jumping around his room. It was nice to relax knowing that he is in safe hands and getting lots of attention and cuddles!
Lisa is such a kind, honest and trustworthy person and I have already recommended her to other friends.